This is an in depth study from getting children under the sound of the gospel to the techniques of a clear presentation. From word studies of great salvation verses, to giving invitations to large or small groups, this book is a great tool and resource for anyone wanting to better share the gospel.
Author: Abb Thomas | Pages: 207 | Chapters: 15 | Format: Paperback
- What Signs “Tip Us Off” to Their Need?
- Ready References for Instant Help
- You Must Understand if He Understands
- Presenting Salvation to a Group
- Almost Always – Visualize Gods’s Plan
- Use Questions/Answers
- Following the Example of Jesus
- Talking to a Lost Child
- What Confuses Children?
- Keep Church Families Involved
- Teach Teens to Deal Carefully With Children
- The Discipleship They Need
- Good Guidelines to Follow
- The Work of the Holy Spirit
- Explain What the Invitation Is All About